Proceedings 2015: Keynote Speeches
- David Rose, South West Water "Meeting Longer Term Goals for Greenhouse Gas Reduction"
- Dr Cara Beal, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia "Pathways to Achieving Energy Efficiency in Urban Water Management: an Australian perspective"
- Professor Kevin Tayler, University of Cardiff "Energy, the Water Sector and Rapid Urbanization in the "South": Lessons from Asia, Africa and Latin America"
- Professor Armando Silva Afonso, Chairman, ANQIP "Water Efficiency in Buildings: the Portuguese Approach"
- Professor Zoran Kapelan, University of Exeter "Towards Improved Water and Energy Efficiency in Urban Water Systems"
Session 1: Domestic Water Consumption and Implications (I)
Session 2: Water Reuse Systems
Special Technical Session
Session 3: Water and Energy Efficiency
Session 4: Surface Water Management
Session 5: Water/Wastewater Treatment
Session 6: Integrated Water Management
Session 7: Domestic Water Consumption and Implications (II)